Dancers Edge Studios!
Follow us on all our social media's
and don't forget to download our
NEW, FREE MOBILE APP!
Take your dancer to the EDGE
with Dancers Edge Studios!!
Tooele County's Largest &
"Best Dance Studio"
Recital Dress Rehearsal
(for ALL DES STUDENTS: dancers & tumblers)
Saturday, December 17th, 2016
@ STANSBURY HIGH SCHOOL AUDITORIUM
DRESS REHEARSAL MEETING TIMES:
Students MUST stay and practice ALL of their dances to perform in them that night!
This is the SAME order as the Evening Recital performance.
COMPANY TEAM MEETING TIMES:
- Elite Co. 7:45 am
- Legacy Co. 8:00 am Please arrive with your TEAM COMPANY COSTUME already on & bring all other costumes with you!!
- Infinity Co. 8:20 am (Ballet, Tumbling & Hip Hop)
- Synergy Co. 8:45 am
- Velocity Co. 9:00 am
- Prodigy Co. 9:20 am
Meeting Times for all other classes/teams:
Group 1 10:15 - 11:00 am Be in seats - ready to go by 10:15 am
1 Beg Jazz 1 (Dazzlers) Thursday 5:30 - 6:30 pm Ms. Tricia
2 Beg Ballet A (Legacy) Monday 5:00 - 6:00 pm Ms. Mallory
3 Jr Prep Thursday 6:30 - 7:30 pm Ms. Tricia
4 Starlets Thursday 3:00 - 4:00 pm Ms. Megan
5 Groove (Adv HH) Tuesday 3:30 - 4:30 pm Ms. Michelle
6 Synergy Company
7 Pre-Ballet B (Infinity) Monday 4:00 - 5:00 pm Ms. Mallory
8 Tumble 4 Wednesdays 5:00 - 6:00 pm
9 Tumble 1 Wednesdays 1:00 - 2:00 pm
Group 2 10:45 - 11:30 am Be in seats - ready to go by 10:45 am
10 Legacy Company
11 Cypher (Int HH) Tuesday 5:00 - 6:00 pm Ms Michelle
12 Int Pointe Wednesday 5:30 - 6:30 pm Ms Gina
13 Tumble 5 Wednesday 3:00 - 4:00 pm
14 Tumble 2A Wednesday 2:00 - 3:00 pm
15 Shining Stars Thursday 5:00 - 6:00 pm Ms Megan
16 Prodigy Company
17 Beg Pointe (S/E) Wednesday 6:30 - 7:30 pm Ms Gina
Group 3 11:15 - 12:00 am Be in seats - ready to go by 11:15 am
18 Funky Bunch (L) Thursday 7:00 - 8:00 pm Ms Andrea
19 Twinkle Stars Thursdays 4:00 - 5:00 pm Ms Megan
20 Pre-Ballet A Wednesday 3:30 - 4:30 pm Ms Pam
21 Velocity Company
22 Tumble 2B Wednesday 6:00 - 7:00 pm
23 Tumble 3 Wednesday 7:00 - 8:00 pm
24 Tumble 6 Wednesdays 4:00 -5:00 pm
Group 4 11:45 - 12:30 am Be in seats - ready to go by 11:45 am
25 Shorties (Beg HH) Thursdays 6:00 - 7:00 pm Ms Andrea
26 Beg Ballet B (P/V) Mondays 6:15 - 7:15 pm Ms Mallory
27 Infinity Company
28 Pre Pointe Wednesdays 7:30 - 8:30 pm Ms Gina
29 Teen Prep Thursdays 7:00 - 8:00 pm Ms Tricia
30 Shooting Stars Thursdays 3:00 - 4:00 pm Ms Pam
31 Mini Prep Thursdays 4:00 - 5:30 pm Ms Pam
32 Elite Company
* Please have your child come in their full costume (costume, tights & correct dance shoes), NO performing hair or makeup has to be done at the rehearsal J Please just pull their hair up into a ponytail for the rehearsal.
* DO NOT WEAR UNDERWEAR WITH COSTUMES ~ for the rehearsal or recital!!! The tights have an underwear liner in them.
* Please arrive with your child stretched out and ready to dance/tumble. We do not stretch at before the rehearsal or show.
* Please meet in the SHS auditorium no later you’re your child’s 1st class meeting time (listed below). This is also the order of the program that evening J
* Please arrive on time, as we will be on a very strict schedule and will not be able to wait for late arrivals J
* When you arrive, find your child’s class poster in the auditorium and have them sit in that row with their class.
* All students must stay IN THE AUDITORIUM AT ALL TIMES!! Anyone running around in the halls/school during rehearsal, will not be permitted to perform that evening. The school has very strict rules about this, and we want to be able to continue to use this great facility J Please talk with your child(ren) about this.
* Nothing can be left in the auditorium after the rehearsal. No saving seats (coats, blankets, tape, etc). Please know that if you do see taped seats when you arrive, this is done by the studio director. Please Do NOT remove this tape J
* The auditorium doors will open at 6:00 pm for the show and will be on first come, first serve basis J
* All students must be at the school and checked into their 1st meeting room (in the backstage hallway) no later than 6:30 pm.
If your child(ren) is in more than (1) class (dance & tumbling, etc):
* Students in more than (1) class must stay at the rehearsal until ALL of their classes have rehearsed!! After their last class is done, they are free to leave rehearsal. J
* Please have your student bring ALL of their costumes for each class (all dance & tumbling costumes), as they MUST change costumes at rehearsal J
* It is your responsibility as parent, to come back stage during the rehearsal and the show to change your own child into their next costume and get them to where they need to be for their next number. The class helpers CAN NOT change the students!! If they are not ready, or are not taken to their proper meeting place, by a parent, they will miss their performance ~ we cannot wait for them. If they have a quick change (1-2 numbers in between their dances), please bring their next costume backstage BEFORE the performance and we will have them backstage!! Please talk with their teacher and let them know of their “quick change” status.
* After they change costumes for their next number, please take them to that class’s row in the auditorium and have them sit with their class.